Segal’s Analysis of Health Plan Experience assessment can provide you with key benchmarks to help understand how your health plan costs are performing against leading practices.
To obtain a preliminary gauge of how your program impacts plan costs, clinical markers and utilization results, please complete the following self-assessment.
This assessment is intended for senior benefits executives to complete. Upon completion of this assessment, you will immediately receive feedback comparing your program’s performance to that of industry leading practices.
To provide additional context to your data, Segal will analyze your individual answers, and we will contact you to discuss your specific results.
Plan Sponsor Self-Assessment Questionnaire
1. How many subscribers are covered in your program?
2. Our program is:
3. Does your organization have wellness / disease management carved out?
4. Does your organization have an on-site clinic(s)?
5. How would you best characterize your program’s recent health care trend?
6. What percentage of your workforce has at least one annual primary care visit?
7. Has your inpatient admission rate been increasing or decreasing in the past year?
8. What is your ER visit rate per thousand?
9. What percentage of your active population is diabetic?
10. How is population health management (wellness, disease management, etc.) provided?
11. What percentage of your patients with chronic conditions are compliant with their drug treatment?
12. How is your preventive screening utilization compared to recommended levels?
13. What is your generic drug dispensing rate?
14. What percentage of your overall pharmacy spend is due to specialty drugs?
15. Does your organization have a value-based or wellness-focused strategy?
16. What is your Plan’s level of reserves (continuation value on an incurred basis)?
We are having trouble fetching your data. Please refresh to try again.